- Absolute Common Sense This libertarian site aims to stimulate debate around current affairs and the double standards and hypocracy of the politically correct.
- Acts Online SA law and legislation free online.
- African Human Security Initiative A one-year project for a core network of seven established African Non-Governmental Organisations to embark upon a process of benchmarking the performance of key African governments in respect of human security issues.
- Angels Against Crime Fighting against crime in South Africa.
- Appeal Document Services We provide a professional service in the preparation of appeal records for clients throughout South Africa.
- Association of Regional Magistrates of South Africa The cyber home of regional magistrates in South Africa.
- BiblioPolit Political commentary based on a Christian worldview and then also including South African politics.
- Centre for Development and Enterprise CDE is a public interest policy research and advocacy organisation.
- Commercial Law in South Africa law
- Community Law Centre, UWC To realise the democratic values and human rights of South Africa’s Constitution through high quality research, advocacy and education.
- Conflict and Governance Facility The Facility will, through the provision of Grants, focus on analytical research and studies on conflict and governance issues in South Africa.
- Constitution & Bill of Rights Educational Project CBOR explores the rights found in the South African Constitution and seeks to educate civil society about their rigths and duties.
- Constitutional Court of South Africa The Constitutional Court, highest court in South Africa, was born of this country's first democratic Constitution in 1994. In a unique new building at Constitution Hill, 11 judges stand guard over the Constitution & protect everyone's human rights.
- Democracy Development Programme Committed to the promotion of a sustainable democracy, political awareness, tolerance and a culture of human rights and good governance.
- European Union Parliamentary Support Programme A dynamic partnership project linking the South African Speakers' Forum and the European Union.
- Free Mzwakhe Mbuli Human rights site advocating for justice for jailed people's poet of South Africa, Mzwakhe Mbuli, who was framed by corrupt officials.
- Gavin's South African Politics WWW Site South African Politics
- GPSA Conservative political views on life in post-apartheid South Africa.