- Beachbum Surfing Find accommodation near your favorite surf spots in South Africa.
- Blue Planet Surf Maps Detailed surf maps and advice for finding surf in South Africa and other countries.
- BlueBat Kitesurfing Bluebat offers you information on kitesurfing, free classifieds, free business ads, great deals and much more. The only kitesurfing site you’ll need.
- Boland Bodyboarding Association Home of SA bodyboarding.
- Cape Town Windsurfing Information for windsurfing and accommodation in Cape Town.
- Crank Surfing blog.
- Dolphin Dreams A Durban based company that regularly operates from and organises weekend trips to: Sterkfontein Dam, Palm Beach.
- DVG Shapes Handcrafts a range of custom made surfboards to suit your specifications, style, weight and performance in the water - Kommetjie, Cape Town.
- Evolvepic Professional photography service.
- Factory 7 South Africa's first dedicated online board & apparel store for bodyboard, surf & skate merchandise.
- Gasfins Manufacturers of surfboard fins, fin plugs and leash plugs.
- Gee Force Surfboards Established under the influence of the Shaun Tomson era.
- Joluka High calibre professional windsurfing company providing cost effective equipment and support to the windsurfing and kitesurfing community in South Africa.
- Lazy B and Xanadu Surfboards Custom surfboards and bulk surfboard exports by shaper Anton Butler in South Africa. Contains surfboard gallery, order form to order Xanadu and Lazy B.
- Lizzard Surfwear Manufactures surfwear and wetsuits for the surfing and diving community.
- Luke Parr Surf Academy Based in Muizenberg, Cape Town, South Africa, and offers surf lessons for beginner, intermediate and experienced surfers.
- Macski – Surf Sport Equipment South Africa's largest manufacturer of surf sport equipment, and our Macski waveskis have won a total of 8 World Championships.
- Progeni Kiteboards This board rocks, literally. Ride it flat for a sweet slide, or put on edge for massive water, and probably one of the best upwind angles.
- Reef South Africa Find all the equipment you need, from surfing to diving.
- Roxy Surf School Situated in Muizenberg offers surf lessons for girls. The website also provides a daily surf report and tide table.
- Scarfini Fibreglass Fins Available in glass-on and for fin system for shortbord, fish and longboard surfboards.
- Surf and Skate Surf and Skate boards from Muizenberg, The Corner Surf shop, long boards and beach wear.
- Surf boards Surf boards shaped by top South African shapers for locals, exports, and tourists coming on surf trips in South Africa.
- Surf Conditions Updated photographic view of durban surf conditions every few hours.
- Surf Photos Photos of surfing and bodyboarding from around South Africa.
- Surfing Photography Photography.
- The 4 Way Fin System A revolutionary fin system that allows complete freedom of movement.
- The Bomb Surf A start up media business with a focus on innovative and relevant content delivery to the South African surf and beach culture niche.
- The Corner Surf Shop Africa's oldest (and best) surf shop based in Muizenberg, Cape Town. We sell everything including latest surf products and the coolest surf wear.
- The Logie'z extreme sports aquatic board surfing springbok champions logie ryan travis dane
- Wavecrest Surf School Learn to surf in Jeffreys Bay.
- Wavescape Surfing in South Africa. Contains travel info, surf spots, photos, daily surf reports, stories, zany surfer slang, cartoons, surfing art and more.
- Wind Surfer - Out of Africa Wind surfing, water sports and water activities.