- Buffalo City Tourism Buffallo City tourism office.
- Cape Town Cape Town is the city that never sleeps. With so much to do and so much to see there is just no time for sleep.All you need to know about the Cape.
- East London Local A community website providing locals and visitors alike, the opportunity to submit news and advice to the public.
- East London-info Accommodation and general information about East London and the Border, Wild Coast area.
- East London From accommodation, business index, properties for sale to travelers information, it's all here.
- Go-Plett The Plettenberg Bay portal.
- Graaff Reinet Accommodation, restaurant and activity guide for Graaf-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
- Grahamstown The official web site of the Grahamstown tourism office.
- Hogsback Information Hogsback community information page.
- Jeffreys Bay - Now Information porthole for Jeffreys Bay and the surrounding areas.
- Jeffreys Bay Information portal. Everything from accommodation, surfing, activities, business index and more.
- Magical World of Hogsback Visit the magical world of Hogsback. Where to stay. What to do. Shops and services. Life, the Universe, and Everything on Hogsback.
- Molteno - South Africa Small town in the heart of Eastern Cape.
- Port Elizabeth All about the friendly city - accommodation, travel, property, business.
- Port Elizabeth Guide to Port Elizabeth on the Garden Route, South Africa.
- Rhodes Village Virtual home of Rhodes Village in the Eastern Cape.
- The Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast Spacious units tastefully furnished, bed & breakfast or self catering, close acces to beaches, airport, retaurants, casinos, etc. Situted in Port Elizabeth.
- Zandvlakte Baviaanskloof Serenity at its wildest.